Monday, April 02, 2007

Great Rest-Day

Last week my MC team just finish the MC Transition Seminar
it could be an official START of the 2006-2008 MC transition
Chris got a nice place( call it nice because the price is soooooooo cheaper)
and also I think this transition if cool, got a lot of time for team-building and let the next term to know each other as well...
because last week high workload and also the coming weeks....
so finally got one-day break and doing nothing in my home
(wooooo cannot image how relaxing it is, I almost didnt stay in my home for a whole day four monthes.....)

what I did today...I mean so far
I finish the DVD of Madonna's The Confessions Tour
And somehow just remind the clubbing ....I already not been any club during my MCP term
seems I really become older (ahahha......)
I really love dancing...but not the way of AIESEC dance (hahha eveyone know I cannot catch the AIESEC movement..


and taste the great Chocolate with hot coffee..

and later I will to read the book what I bought before....

ppl dont guest ..it is not sthing like the "strategy analysis" one lah

but say true...coming days really have a lot of things

External
>>BOD Report Preparation
>>Visit Dr. Wu
>>Visit Dr. Pong and Lok Lin (My new mentor, who also the manager of HP)
>>Contract with MeWorks
>>Contract M with Global-TIC

Internal
>>MC meeting
>>LCP meeting
>>2007-2008 Full-time re-announcement
>>LCP Takeover
>>National Analysis
>>National Plan (CSF/KPI)
>>3R Seminar

AP
>>Virtual Platform Survey (The general one ; SIPO&HK)

and because after IPM/Xpro I still not have the warm gathering with my friends
so seems my night life still full.....
Movie date with my sweet LCP Felicia
Friday-Dinner with my whole big Family
Dinner with my best friend in campus
Clubbing with gal

Cool!! even the next Sat&Sun night already been taken again by AIESEC..

No comments: