Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The white X'mas

The Picture was took in 2003 with my family>>>

every year when the X'mas season comin (now it could be a season not just for a DAY)
the topic about business X'mas, "true" meaning of X'mas will start to fighting
but anyway I love X'mas!!
even my parents not Christendom, but my family celebrate the X'mas.

why we do so? actually it is no reason, but maybe some about my relative in US...peradventure
but we do appreciate all the evet about family gathering
about my family style X'mas

first is about the dinner.....
usually will have a BIG family dinner
I mean will be gathering whole father-side family

second is about the decoration in my house
that will start in December and til the Chineses traditional new year end

anyway it is all about RED

third is about the gift
X'mas is the only timing my father will to pick up the gift for me by himself
so it is exciting to see what he will choice for me
haha and as I am a kids
I truly had believed Santa Claus
cuz in the mid-night always someone jsut put the gift in my big stocking
(okey okey I knew who did that.....)

anyway
expect the X'mas comin
also have a lot fun with my friends for xmas (but it is all about party)

No comments: