Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Crazy Working Style"---titattitatitita.....

Recentaly I start again my crazy working style....
it seems almost 2 months try to keep me get more healthy...
but I re-back again...
Monday 3:45am slept.....6:25am woke up
Tuesday4:00am slept.....7:05am woke up
Wednesday cannot fall asleep.......this kind of torture and 6am I get up from the bed

crazy SHEANA and crazy working machine
titattitatitita.....just like the sounds of click my loptop

this week working list
MC meeting preparation
November National Performance Tracking
December National Plan brief review and re-plan
External Cooperation-Entrepreneurship
Virtual Platform keep follow up
LCP meeting keep follow up
MC BOD meeting
My National Taskforce蓋世英雄(ahaha will release soon....the name is so funny, I already explain to Sharon, I think only know the Chinese ppl will get the point, and also like Sharon knew the stupid joke as my style)

hahha all my AP sister, cheers up, let's make it!
and miss you all

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey AP Sister!!

Wow that is a very scary schedule you have...

really take care of yourself and remember to rest and take a break once in a while =)

Looking forward to seeing you again in 3 months time!

Sharon said...

Hey AP Sister!!

Wow that is a very scary schedule you have...

really take care of yourself and remember to rest and take a break once in a while =)

Looking forward to seeing you again in 3 months time!