Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Thanksgiving Vacation. Superb!

I spent my Thanksgiving Vacation in Washington DC for three days and back to NY for the splendid Redio city show and luxurious NOBU dinner. That's really nice vacation in the busy semester. And now I am fighting with my Final LOFT project.
Washington Monument

Washington Monument & U.S. Capitol

Lincoln Memorial
Lincoln Memorial
U.S. Capitol
President's Park (White House)

----Back to NY----

Look! How luxury it is!
Nice View and fantastic performance.

No matter it is vaction or not, NY is always busy.
I love you, NY!

3 comments:

Eric Mao said...

Did you actually take these pictures? They look very good!

Sphinx said...

看起來紐約的生活就是這樣五光十色 :D
我也有過thanksgiving!!感覺很特別~
今年我也要過一個正統的耶誕節囉!

Sphinx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.