Monday, January 08, 2007

Support

The first week of 2007
was not easy for me...

this is the normal work in AIESEC for me
the MCP election preparation and set everything done
the MC meeting for conference preparation and performance tracking and re-plan
the external network maintain
so this wokload still can handle it

but back to my private life
it seems not so well to keep everything cool
Sunday night... after 9pm.... after a meeting
I met with J near my home place
and told with him a while
and tried to make the clear situation with him
that is really not easy to talk about this with him
just look back to the seasons we spent
same feeling (easy to get tired) and easy to give up
what I was talking about
just like what he did to me
2007the first week
I finally end all the things about J what I needed to do in 2005
that time is really not easy for me
and wanna call Molly...how sad I feel
but I just stumble to do it

This time I need to reflesh my mind first
and I will keep walking forward

No comments: